Commercial Legal Expenses Insurance
If you are in business, whether self-employed, in a partnership or a limited company, Commercial Legal Expenses can protect you and your business against:
- Tax Investigations & Inland Revenue Enquiries – professional expenses in connection with an in-depth Tax investigation and Inland Revenue.
- VAT Disputes -proceedings made by or against you in connection with a VAT dispute with HM Customs & Excise.
- PAYE Audit Inspections – professional expenses incurred by you in connection with PAYE Audit Inspections or Contributions Agency Investigations.
- Contract Disputes – claims arising from contracts for the sale of goods, the hire of goods or the supply of a service.
- Employment Disputes – defending your legal rights prior to and during legal proceedings in respect of a dispute with an employee, ex-employee or prospective employee
Legal costs and expenses will be covered up to £25,000 per incident and you will receive FREE LEGAL ADVICE 24HRS- 365 DAYS A YEAR
Costs are reasonable:
£500,000 turnover – 10 staff – £63.00, excluding IPT.
£750,000 turnover – 10 staff – £84.00, excluding IPT.
£1m turnover – 10 staff – £115.50, excluding IPT.
Quotations are available for higher turnover and staff levels.
Get in touch with our Legal Expenses team today on 020 8346 8713 or complete our online enquiry form